Mechanical Power Take Offs
Drive concept based on internal and external gearing
These mechanically operated power take-offs may be used with all diesel engines that are equipped with standard SAE flywheel housing sizes 6 – 00. The model IBF is especially applicable for heavy-duty industrial engines and may be delivered with two or three friction discs.
- Complete clutch package with shaft and bearings
- Cast iron housings
- Simple mounting to the engine
- Low maintenance requirement due to positive bearing clearance for minimum wear of the bearing throats
- Special power take-offs with expansion bearings available
- For radial and axial applications
Pumps without loads, conveyor belts, machines of all kinds with uniform loads (no reversing operations), fans and blowers, mixers (continuous duty), ore and stone crushers, recovery vehicles, road rollers, vibrating machines, car shredders, etc.