Mechanical Winches are designed to fit a wide range of tractor brands. The CARCO 50B and 70A are offered with gear, freespool and fairlead options to meet specific application needs.
Standard features on mechanical winches:
- Optional three or four roller fairleads for increased wire rope life and winching from side angles without vehicle alignment
- Optional slow speed gear ratios for jobs requiring maximum line pull and precise line control
- Standard high speed gear ratios for applications requiring quick cycle time with light loads
- Optional freespooling drum allows wire rope to be pulled off the drum by a single operator
- Adjustable cable drum drag minimizes overrun or “bird-nesting” during freespool operation
Pipeline constructions, mining, heavy constructions